Friday 6 July 2012

100 Blog Topics

Image Source: Freedigitalphotos.net

100 Blog Topics - Challenge Accepted!


I have been looking for a new topic that I can write about in this blog, one that I have never covered in any of my previous blogs. 

During my search I came across a post from Chris Brogan, which lists 100 blog topics that he hopes I write about. 

At first, I scrolled down the list thinking there is no way I am interested in writing about any of those topics. However, after thinking about it over a coffee I decided I could take this up as a challenge towards myself. 

Can I make it all the way through his list of 100 blog topics?

I am sure it is going to be a challenge, but I'm always up for a challenge - in fact I thrive on challenges!

Wish me luck!


Chris Brogan's full list of 100 blog topics can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. Device Tracker for iPhone

    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/device-locator-for-iphone/id499696486?ls=1&mt=8

    ReplyDelete