Sunday 8 July 2012

How I Find Blogging Ideas

Image Source: Freedigitalphotos.net
How do I find blogging ideas? 


Usually I would center a whole blog upon one subject that I know quite well. That way, I know exactly what to blog about.


It could be a rundown on a news article, or new research done in that subject. 


Or it could just simply be something new I've learnt about that subject.


It always revolves around that one subject, whether it be a narrow or a large subject field.


I've also previously dedicated whole blog posts to writing about another author in my genre, promoting their blog essentially, but also directing my readers towards other sources of reputable information that I think they will be interested in.


However, this blog is completely different for me. I began this blog so I would have somewhere to release my random thoughts. Unfortunately for me, those random thoughts must be documented immediately or they end up lost somewhere among my neurons.


When this happens, I just trawl the internet to find something to direct my thoughts and therefore, my writing.


For instance, to build up some content on this blog I have chosen to take up a challenge - using someone else's blogging ideas. To me this is a challenge because I typically only write on subjects I have knowledge on, so to write about things I have very little knowledge about is extremely difficult!


Maybe in the future I'll post my own list of ideas for blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment