Wednesday 11 July 2012

The Best Parts of Marketing

Image Source: Freedigitalphotos.net

For me the very best part of marketing is not anything to do with selling a product, it is simply the time I spend engaging with people on social networks.


This engagement gives me a chance to see and experience other people's thoughts and self expressions. It also gives me new avenues to consider. For example, other people may have a completely different view on a subject than I do and I may have never considered the point of view they have expressed.


Therefore, it gets me thinking. From there I can formulate ideas that are different again, simply because that particular subject has now taken on a new meaning to me. I guess it's contagious! That's the best part of marketing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment