Monday 9 July 2012

50 Things About Me

Image Source: Freedigitalphotos.net










  1. I'm usually a happy person.
  2. I'm quite sensitive. Most of the time.
  3. I love my family, each and every one of them.
  4. I like playing with Lego.
  5. I used to play World of Warcraft.
  6. I love reading.
  7. I enjoyed reading the Hunger Games.
  8. I was obsessed with Harry Potter and feel like something is missing now the saga is over!
  9. I do not like 50 Shades of Grey.
  10. I love cooking different soups.
  11. I have a sweet tooth.
  12. I enjoy gardening.
  13. I prefer to watch a television series in one sitting rather than wait for episodes to air.
  14. I broke a bone playing on my Wii Fit.
  15. I make a mean spaghetti bolognaise.
  16. I like pastel colours.
  17. I think I am obsessed with Apple.
  18. I have an iPhone.
  19. I have an iPad.
  20. I have an iPod.
  21. I don't have an iMac.
  22. I don't have a MacBook.
  23. I like fast cars.
  24. I like motorcycles.
  25. I like tattoos.
  26. I am an animal lover.
  27. I want to live on a farm.
  28. I enjoy walking out amongst nature.
  29. I also enjoy cycling out amongst nature.
  30. I love the smell of leather.
  31. Also, I love the smell of matches.
  32. ...and candles.
  33. I have a mini-freakout when my internet is down.
  34. I both love and hate studying.
  35. If I was rich and didn't have to work, I still would. Just so I had a purpose in life.
  36. I love my eyes.
  37. I hate my thighs.
  38. I havn't grown up nearly as much as I should have by my age.
  39. I have too many bad habits.
  40. I hate doing dishes. I'd rather clean the toilet.
  41. I can't handle the heat.
  42. I am never on time. I'm either early, or late.
  43. I did not enjoy pregnancy.
  44. The moment my child was born, everything was worthwhile.
  45. I avoid confrontation.
  46. I like the Simpsons.
  47. I love the Discovery Channel.
  48. I enjoy renovating houses.
  49. I am addicted to coffee.
  50. I love vegemite toast!

No comments:

Post a Comment