Tuesday 17 July 2012

Lensmaster!

A few years back I had left my job that was contributing towards me being very unhappy with my life and began my first attempt at working online. At the time I was studying a course through distance learning and felt as though I needed to do something to contribute financially along with studying.


Squidoo was one of the places I began writing. I had all these hopes and dreams, but I didn't have time to put in all the effort needed on there and let my work fall by the wayside. Instead, I focused on ghost writing for a handful of places. Recently I have headed back to Squidoo and have renewed my spirit and drive to write there and put a name to my work, rather than having someone else pass my work off as their own.


I thought I'd share with you what I have been busy doing these last few days, my lenses I have made to date on Squidoo. I hope you find something you enjoy reading, and if you feel like sharing any of my work with your friends that would be great!




These ones below aren't exactly writing, but I always find myself searching for such a long time to find the perfect picture I can use without plagiarising. So I have begun to make some lenses that focus on free images in different genres - partly just for my own reference. I hope they help you in some way!

If you happen to be on Facebook and you enjoy my work, feel free to join my page. Or if you are on Google+ you can add me by using the button on the top right hand side of this page!

No comments:

Post a Comment