Friday 13 July 2012

How I Find Time to Make Media

I find time to make media by accident most of the time! I do plan to set aside some time occasionally with a determination to get something in particular done.


However, most of my greatest accomplishments have been created during those times when I am taking advantage of an unplanned opportunity.


I almost always have a pen and paper with me and if I don't then I should have my iPhone with me. That way I am able to capture my ideas as they come to mind, or capture each opportunity as they appear.


For instance, I am drafting this blog post while sitting on a park bench watching my child play at the park. I have my pan and paper with me. My camera with me. Therefore, if I happen to come across an impromptu photo opportunity I would be able to seize the opportunity!


So quite simply, how I find time to make media is to always take advantage of every spare moment you have by always being equipped to capture those moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment